lauren kuznia

branding & website design
investment

Let's start your adventure! Branding is an important thing for a business. That's where I come in. I will have create the brand of your dreams and if you decide to do a website rebrand with me and then I can help get those inquiries in your inbox. So, what do you say we have some fun and get this party started?

everything package

$4,200

timeline 12-14 weeks

"Get to Know You and
Your Business" Questionnaire

30-Minute Consultation Call

Pinterest Inspiration Board
(I'll pull from this when creating your brand)

Main logo, Secondary logo and a mark for your business

Up to two fonts for your logo

Three Rounds of Logo Revisions
($50/per extra revision)

Six images to launch your new branding (JPG/PNG)


Branding Guide that will include:
Fonts, Colors, Logos and Mood Board

Zip file that will include:
(logos (AI, PDF, JPG, PNG)
Fonts (oft/ttf and web format)
   Color code guide (eight colors)

start up package

$3,150

"Get to Know You and
Your Business" Questionnaire

30-Minute Consultation Call

Pinterest Inspiration Board
(I'll pull from this when creating your brand)

Main logo, Secondary logo
for your business

Up to two fonts for your logo

Three Rounds of Logo Revisions
($50/per extra revision)

Four images to launch your new branding (JPG/PNG)


Branding Guide that will include:
Fonts, Colors, Logos and Mood Board

Zip file that will include:
(logos (AI, PDF, JPG, PNG)
Fonts (oft/ttf and web format)
   Color code guide (eight colors)

most
popular
package

extras

$200

Business cards, Letterhead, One Page Pricing Sheets, Stickers, Thank You Notes

(three collateral pieces
of your choice)

$50

additional font

$50

additional round revisions

These are the current prices. Please note that these prices do not include cost of sales tax. These fees may apply depending on your package. Prices are subject to change. Your day will not be reserved until the 30% payment is received. The remaining 70% will be broken up into two payments. Ask Lauren for more details. Payment plans are available, please let me know and we can work out a plan that works for you.

Are you in the military or Law Enforcement? There is a 10% discount with a valid ID.



Up to 12 pages on your website

Blog set up and walk through WordPress

Two rounds on each website page revisions ($50/per extra revision)


Showit Walkthrough


timeline 10-12 weeks

Up to 8 pages on your website

Blog set up and walk through WordPress

Two rounds on each website page revisions ($50/per extra revision)


Showit Walkthrough


start up package

$2,250

"Get to Know You and
Your Business" Questionnaire

30-Minute Consultation Call

Pinterest Inspiration Board
(I'll pull from this when creating your brand)

Main logo, Secondary logo and a mark for your business

Up to two fonts for your logo

Two Rounds of Logo Revisions
($50/per extra revision)

Three images to launch your new branding (JPG/PNG)


Branding Guide that will include:
Fonts, Colors, Logos and Mood Board

Zip file that will include:
(logos (AI, PDF, JPG, PNG)
Fonts (oft/ttf and web format)
   Color code guide (eight colors)

timeline 8-10 weeks

Up to 6 pages on your website

Blog set up and walk through WordPress

Two rounds on each website page revisions ($50/per extra revision)


Showit Walkthrough


$400

additional page

everything package

branding & website
design investment

Start up package

basic package

$4,200

$3,150

$2,250

Let's start your adventure! Branding is an important thing for a business. That's where I come in. I will have create the brand of your dreams and if you decide to do a website rebrand with me and then I can help get those inquiries in your inbox. So, what do you say we have some fun and get this party started?

most
popular
package

These are the current prices. Please note that these prices do not include cost of sales tax. These fees may apply depending on your package. Prices are subject to change. Your day will not be reserved until the 30% payment is received. The remaining 70% will be broken up into two payments. Ask Lauren for more details. Payment plans are available, please let me know and we can work out a plan that works for you.

Are you in the military or Law Enforcement? There is a 10% discount with a valid ID.



extras

(THREE Collateral Pieces of Your Choice)

$200

timeline 
12-14 weeks

"Get to Know You and
Your Business" Questionnaire

30-Minute Consultation Call

Pinterest Inspiration Board
(I'll pull from this when creating your brand)

Main logo for your business

Up to two fonts for your logo

Two Rounds of Logo Revisions
($50/per extra revision)

Three images to launch your new branding (JPG/PNG)


Business cards, Letterhead, One Page Pricing Sheets, Stickers, Thank You Notes

Branding Guide that will include:
Fonts, Colors, Logos and Mood Board

Zip file that will include:
 (logos (AI, PDF, JPG, PNG)
Fonts (oft/ttf and web format)
   Color code guide (eight colors)

"Get to Know You and
Your Business" Questionnaire

30-Minute Consultation Call

Pinterest Inspiration Board
(I'll pull from this when creating your brand)

Main and Secondary logo for your business

Up to two fonts for your logo

Three Rounds of Logo Revisions
($50/per extra revision)

Four images to launch your new branding (JPG/PNG)


Branding Guide that will include:
Fonts, Colors, Logos and Mood Board

Zip file that will include:
 (logos (AI, PDF, JPG, PNG)
Fonts (oft/ttf and web format)
   Color code guide (eight colors)

"Get to Know You and
Your Business" Questionnaire

30-Minute Consultation Call

Pinterest Inspiration Board
(I'll pull from this when creating your brand)

Main logo, Secondary logo and a mark for your business

Up to two fonts for your logo

Three Rounds of Logo Revisions
($50/per extra revision)

Six images to launch your new branding (JPG/PNG)


Branding Guide that will include:
Fonts, Colors, Logos and Mood Board

Zip file that will include:
 (logos (AI, PDF, JPG, PNG)
Fonts (oft/ttf and web format)
   Color code guide (eight colors)

additional font

$50

additional round revisions

$50

Up to 12 pages on your website

Blog set up and walk through WordPress

Two rounds on each website page revisions ($50/per extra revision)


Showit Walkthrough


timeline 
10-12 weeks

Up to 8 pages on your website

Blog set up and walk through WordPress

Two rounds on each website page revisions ($50/per extra revision)


Showit Walkthrough


timeline 
8-10 weeks

Up to 6 pages on your website

Blog set up and walk through WordPress

Two rounds on each website page revisions ($50/per extra revision)


Showit Walkthrough


additional page

$400